SUB-CONTRACTOR - COPPER PROVISION, MANAGED INSTALLS AND SIM PROVIDE
Salary: Â£25,000 to Â£30,000
Capital Outsourcing Group are looking for Telecommunication engineers to work on the BT line installing home landline and broadband for customers in their homes. The job will involve internal wiring, working at heights, jumpering and customer service.
This is a full time role on a contract basis. You will be provided with full training, van, tools, safety equipment and uniform.
- Willing to travel to and from various job locations within your working area
- Be prepared to work away from home to meet operational requirements if needed
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Visit and work in customer premises
- Be highly motivated with attention to detail
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE
- Full UK drivers licence held for a minimum of 12 months.
- Comfortable working at heights on 10m poles – for Copper & SIM only
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable working in customer premises with the customer present
- Be prepared to undergo a DBS check (formally CRB).
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of working on the External Network
- Good knowledge of the overhead provision of drop wires
- Experience of internal installation work
- A good knowledge of testing and fault identification
- Any valid BT accreditations in particular – A8, A9, A10, A12, A15, C1, D1, E1, E3, E4, F1, F2, F5, F6, F7, F9, G1, G2
- Knowledge of FFTC cabinets
OTE’s 25k- 30k per annum.
If this is the right job for you then please apply today!!!