Radio Frequency Telecommunications Engineer
Salary: Â£120 to Â£150
Capital Outsourcing Group are looking for experienced radio frequency telecommunications engineers to work in a business to business environment in North London with an immediate start date.
We are looking for people who;
- Have experience working within a technical field, preferably on the virgin media line
- Are self-motivated and have a flexible approach to work
- Have held a UK driving license with driving experience, for a minimum of 2 years and have no more than 6 penalty points
- Have experience working in a business to business environment
- You are an experienced telecoms engineer who is comfortable working in a Business environment
- You’ll have experience working with RF (radio frequency)
- You’ll have a Full UK driving license with less than 6 points and driving experience of over
2 years within the UK
- Experience of driving a "transit van" or equivalent
- Are over the age of 21 for insurance purposes
- Have no driving convictions under 5 years on your driving license
We are looking for immediate starts, you’ll be provided with van, fuel card, tools, uniform and safety equipment.
It’s a full time on going position with a day rate, depending on experience of between £120-£150.