Senior Theatre Practitioner
Salary: Â£37,000 to Â£37,000
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover both early and late shifts as well as the occasional weekend.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Approved/recognised theatre course and mentorship qualification
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to support and lead a team.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practice while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
- An appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.
Duties of this role include:
- Coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the theatre manager in the management of the theatre team
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership for clinical team.
- Deputise for the theatre manager
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted gym membership
Healthcare's Medical plan