Salary: Â£28,000 to Â£33,000
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Approved/recognised theatre practice, recovery or anaesthetic course.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner Course
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced disclosure.
Salary & Employee Benefits Package:
- Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week.