Lead Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Location: East Sussex
Salary: Â£33,000 to Â£33,000
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to support and lead a department.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
- An appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.
- Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 is desirable
- Management qualification is desirable
- ILS is desirable
- ALS is desirable
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner Qualification is desirable
Duties of this role include:
- Regularly coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the theatre manager in the management of the theatre team
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted gym membership
Healthcare Medical plan