Lead Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics & Recovery
Salary: Â£39,632 to Â£39,632
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern to meet the needs of the service.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration with anaesthetic and recovery room qualifications & competencies (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team (essential)
- ENB 998 and/or equivalent mentorship course (essential)
- Ability to support and lead a team (essential)
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the existing services and standards (essential)
- ALS trained and competent (essential)
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
Duties of this role include:
- Provide skilled quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
- To support, co-ordinate and actively assist in the clinical leadership of the anaesthetic and recovery teams, providing a level of clear expertise to support best practice.
- To lead the theatre team, when required, in the absence of the theatre manager/deputy theatre manager.
- To ensure that high standards of patient care and safety are consistently maintained at all times
- To consistently work in accordance with national and Corporate policies and procedures
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted gym membership
Healthcare Medical plan