Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Salary: Â£22,540 to Â£22,540
This is a part time role for 30 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration (essential)
- Approved/recognised surgical scrub course. (essential)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team (essential)
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (essential)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (desirable)
- ILS (essential)
- ALS (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted gym membership
Healthcare Medical plan