Salary: Â£30,000 to Â£30,000
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a variable shift pattern to meet the needs of the business.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered adult nurse / operating department practitioner.
- Evidence of professional development within scope of PREP.
- Evidence of any other qualifications, e.g. RSCN, ITU, other appropriate recognised course.
- Valid NMC/HPC registration.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Motivational skills.
- Demonstrates confidentiality.
- Resource Management.
- Knowledge of professional NMC / HPC codes and hospital policies and procedures.
- Considerable post-registration experience in operating department practice.
- To have completed a “Back to Nursing” course if have been out of nursing more than 5 years.
- Experience of private sector – desirable.
Duties of this role include:
- To maintain a consistently high standard of patient care within the operating department.
- To assist in developing a high standards of clinical practice in relation to peri-operative care
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted gym membership
Healthcare's Medical plan