Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Salary: Â£31,000 to Â£31,000
The post is being offered on a permanent basis of 37.5 hours per week. Shifts would be 07:30 - 16:00, 07:30 - 17:00, 11:00 - 21:30 or 13:00 - 20:00. Variable shift patterns.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate anaesthetic and surgical equipment, drugs and consumables.
- The ability to coordinate the use of the supplies and equipment.
- Complete mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure.
- Be aware of and comply with all infection prevention .
- Please see the role profile for full details of duties.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
- Free parking