Salary: Â£30,000 to Â£34,000
This post is full-time for 37.5 hours per week & required to work x2 late shifts 12-8pm per week.
• Chartered Physiotherapist with strong postgraduate general physiotherapy experience
• Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
• Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
• Orthopaedic and MSK experience required.
Acupuncture trained preferable not required.
• To manage a clinical case load, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
• Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for Outpatients/ Inpatients
• To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
• To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
• To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
• To ensure the department maintains the companies Physiotherapy accreditation
• To undertake other duties delegated by the Physiotherapy Manager
• To participate in on call and weekend rota as required