Location: Great Missenden
Salary: Â£35,000 to Â£45,000
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Manager to join a team of staff in the Theatre department.
The position is full-time, 37.5 hours a week - The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Relevant post-registration Theatre/Anaesthetic qualification
- Evidence of CPD e.g. BSc or Masters
- Expert knowledge of clinical practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department
Duties of this role include:
- Provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
- Maximise theatre utilisation, Consultant compliance and maintain clinical standards
- The post-holder will provide strong leadership and direction to all staff across the service and act as a point of contact for advice and expertise relating to professional issues.
- The post-holder will ensure optimal use of theatres in relation to booked operating sessions and availability to meet the demands of elective work.
- Undertake and delegate the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team, including the Minor Procedures Unit and Endoscopy.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount