Location: East Grinstead
Salary: Â£16 to Â£17
Capital Outsourcing Group are currently recruiting a registered general nurse with a valid pin and is a car driver from the local area of East Grinstead.
Our client is looking for a RGN who will work as a member of the multidisciplinary team providing a range of services to service users in the home.
1. Ensures that service users and their carers are treated as partners, and are fully involved in the planning, delivery and evaluation of their care.
2. Ensures that service users and their carers receive high quality physical, psychological, social and spiritual nursing care according to their individual needs.
3. As a member of the nursing team, participates in setting standards, monitoring the quality of service and challenging poor practice.
4. Promotes and delivers evidence based care.
5. Responsible for drug administration.
6. Responsible for maintaining up to date, accurate and comprehensive records.
7. Responsible for identifying areas of clinical risk, reporting incidents and taking preventative action.
8. Ensures effective communication of professional information to all staff.
9. Participates in the appraisal of junior members of staff and the identification of the training/education needs of the nursing/care team.
10. Responsible for maintaining and developing own skills and competencies.
11. Participates in Clinical Supervision.
12. Complies with The Home’s Policies and Procedures including Health and Safety policy and requirements of the post.